2023 Annual Meeting November 3-4, 2023 | Post Oak Hotel | Houston, Tx
1600 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027
You are invited to the Texas Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery's 39th Annual Meeting being held in-person this November 3rd and 4th, 2023.
2023 Annual Meeting Goals
At the end of the meeting attendees should be able to:
- Discuss Endovascular interventions and the differences between the various issues affecting Endovascular surgery and practices;
- Determine the durability and outcomes of mesenteric artery interventions;
- Recognize the complexity of endovascular therapies for aortic pathology;
- Identify indications/contradictions of interventions for cerebrovascular disease, open surgery and stenting;
- Evaluate the efficacy of endovascular revascularization of the lower extremity;
- Identify patient comorbidities that may affect outcomes in a negative manner;
- Determine how aortic anatomy can affect outcomes of endovascular repair;
- Evaluate new treatments for carotid stenosis;
- Understand changes developing in the field of vascular surgical education;
- Be familiar with important areas of basic science research that is currently being performed by vascular surgeons.
Join us for a Welcome Reception on FRIDAY, Nov 3rd.
Opening Welcome Reception with Industry Exhibitors, with wine/beer and hors d'oeuvres. This is open for all attendees, presenters, faculty, students and sponsors.
Join us for the President's Reception on SATURDAY, Nov 4th.
Dr. Joseph Mills is our featured speaker. You must sign up during your registration. This is open for all attendees, presenters, faculty, students & sponsors and families.
Post Meeting Golf Tournament
NEW VENUE - TOUR 18
TBD - Signup required during registration
- 8 slots available, 2 groups of 4
- Reservation Time: 8:10am and 8:20 am
- Golf carts available for rent and clubs available if needed
- Pay at the clubhouse -- but sign up with us so we can reserve your tee time
Virtual Mock Oral Session Saturday, June 3rd | 9-11am
This year's Mock Oral program will be held virtually on Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 from 9:00a-11:00a. Sign up is required to participate and the deadline is June 1st, 2023. Spots are limited, so SIGN UP NOW!
2023 Scholarships Available For Vascular Trainees
Introducing the all-new Trainee Traveling Scholarships, available for Medical Students interested in applying to a Vascular Surgery Residency Program, and Residents and Fellows wishing to expand on their education in Vascular Surgery.
The Traveling Scholarship is meant to assist with costs associated with attending a Regional Society Meeting. Funds allocated are as follows:
- Medical Students: Up to $300 *
- Residents and Fellows: Up to $500 *
* Reimbursement for fees incurred
1. Please submit a Letter of Intent detailing your interest in Vascular Surgery and how this scholarship will help you to further your research and career in the field of Vascular Surgery. Please be sure to include the following details in your letter heading:
a) Your Mailing Address
b) Your Institution and Program Name
c) Your Program Director's (or Chief's) Name
d) Your Program Year (Indicate if Medical Student, Resident, Fellow)
2. You must be pre-registered for the course to be considered.
3. Must be located in the Region of Texas, Oklahoma, or Southern New Mexico.
4. Must be currently enrolled in Medical School or accredited Residency or Vascular Fellowship.
5. Deadline is October 1st, 2023