2022 Annual Meeting November 4-5, 2022 | Hotel Crescent Court
400 Crescent Court, Dallas, Texas 75201
You are invited to the Texas Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery's 39th Annual Meeting being held in-person this November 3rd and 4th, 2023.
We are pleased to announce that the 2023 meeting will be in-person at the The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston, 1600 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027 | 346.227.5000 | 844.386.1600 | ThePostOak.com
2022 Annual Meeting Goals
At the end of the meeting attendees should be able to:
- Understand Endovascular interventions and the differences between the various issues affecting Endovascular surgery and practices;
- Understand the durability and outcomes of mesenteric artery interventions;
- Understand the complexity of endovascular therapies for aortic pathology;
- Identify indications/contradictions of interventions for cerebrovascular disease, open surgery and stenting;
- Evaluate the efficacy of endovascular revascularization of the lower extremity; Identify patient comorbidities that may affect outcomes in a negative manner;
- See how aortic anatomy can affect outcomes of endovascular repair;
- Evaluate new treatments for carotid stenosis;
- Understand changes developing in the field of vascular surgical education; Be familiar with important areas of basic science research that is currently being performed by vascular surgeons.
Join us for a Welcome Reception on FRIDAY, Nov 4th.
Opening Welcome Reception with Industry Exhibitors, with wine/beer and hors d'oeuvres. This is open for all attendees, presenters, faculty, students and sponsors.
Join us for the President's Reception on SATURDAY, Nov 5th.
Dr. Vincent Rowe is our featured speaker. You must sign up during your registration. This is open for all attendees, presenters, faculty, students & sponsors and families.
Post Meeting Golf Tournament
NEW VENUE - TOUR 18
8718 Amen Corner, Flower Mound, TX 75022
- 8 slots available, 2 groups of 4
- Reservation Time: 8:10am and 8:20 am
- Golf carts available for rent and clubs available if needed
- Pay at the clubhouse -- but sign up with us so we can reserve your tee time
Virtual Mock Oral Session November 4th | 7:15a-8:45a
This year's Mock Oral program will be held virtually from 7:15-8:45am Friday, Nov 4, 2022. Sign up is required to participate, and the deadline is Tuesday, Nov 1st. Spots are limited, so SIGN UP NOW!
2022 Scholarships Available For Vascular Trainees
Introducing the all-new Trainee Traveling Scholarships, available for Medical Students interested in applying to a Vascular Surgery Residency Program, and Residents and Fellows wishing to expand on their education in Vascular Surgery.
The Traveling Scholarship is meant to assist with costs associated with attending a Regional Society Meeting. Funds allocated are as follows:
- Medical Students: Up to $300 *
- Residents and Fellows: Up to $500 *
* Reimbursement for fees incurred
1. Please submit a Letter of Intent detailing your interest in Vascular Surgery and how this scholarship will help you to further your research and career in the field of Vascular Surgery. Please be sure to include the following details in your letter heading:
a) Your Mailing Address
b) Your Institution and Program Name
c) Your Program Director's (or Chief's) Name
d) Your Program Year (Indicate if Medical Student, Resident, Fellow)
2. You must be pre-registered for the course to be considered.
3. Must be located in the Region of Texas, Oklahoma, or Southern New Mexico.
4. Must be currently enrolled in Medical School or accredited Residency or Vascular Fellowship.
5. Deadline is October 20th, 2022
The Scholarship Application period has ended.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Thank you for participating in our events! To safeguard the safety of our participants here are some common safety tips:
- Do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough, are experiencing common cold and/or flu symptoms, believe that you may have been exposed to a person diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a mask if you wish
- Do not share event materials, food or drinks with other participants not in your household
- Avoid shaking hands or physically greeting other event participants
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands as often as appropriate
- Use common sense and courtesy by covering when coughing or sneezing
- By attending -- you assume all risks inherent to exposure to Covid-19 and its variants