2022 Annual Meeting November 4-5, 2022
You are invited to the Texas Society for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery’s 38th Annual Meeting being held in-person this November 4th and 5th, 2022 with a welcome reception on November 4th.
We are pleased to announce that the 2022 meeting will be in-person at the Hotel Crescent Court, 400 Crescent Ct, Dallas, TX | (214) 871-3200 Visit our Venue page for more details.
2022 Annual Meeting Goals
At the end of the meeting attendees should be able to:
- Understand Endovascular interventions and the differences between the various issues affecting Endovascular surgery and practices;
- Understand the durability and outcomes of mesenteric artery interventions;
- Understand the complexity of endovascular therapies for aortic pathology;
- Identify indications/contradictions of interventions for cerebrovascular disease, open surgery and stenting;
- Evaluate the efficacy of endovascular revascularization of the lower extremity; Identify patient comorbidities that may affect outcomes in a negative manner;
- See how aortic anatomy can affect outcomes of endovascular repair;
- Evaluate new treatments for carotid stenosis;
- Understand changes developing in the field of vascular surgical education; Be familiar with important areas of basic science research that is currently being performed by vascular surgeons.
Join us for a welcome reception and dinner on November 4th.
Opening Welcome Reception with Industry Exhibitors, with wine/beer and hors d’oeuvres. This is open for all attendees, presenters, faculty & students.
Golf Tournament post meeting November 7 | Shotgun 8AM
Sign up for our post meeting golf tournament being held at The Quarry. We are planning a golf tournament on Sunday with Shotgun starting at 8am. Participation in the tournament is optional. Just click here to sign up and indicate your interest. Please enter special requests during registration.
Thank you for participating in our events! To safeguard the safety of our participants we ask for your commitment to our safety protocols:
- Do not attend the event if you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough, are experiencing common cold and/or flu symptoms, believe that you may have been exposed to a person diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Observe 6' of social distancing
- Wear a mask at all times
- Do not share event materials, food or drinks with other participants not in your household
- Do not shake hands or physically greet other event participants
- Use hand sanitizer and wash hands as often as appropriate
- Use common sense and courtesy by covering when coughing or sneezing
- Comply with all directives, rules and regulations of the city, county and state in which the event is located
- By attending -- you assume all risks inherent to exposure to the Covid-19 virus and its variants relating to our event
Mock Orals November 5th | 7:30-9:00AM
The 2021 Mock Oral program will be held virtually and will consist of 1.5 hours of rotation for Vascular Trainees. From 7:30am until 9:00am on Friday 11/5 you can prepare for your upcoming exams. (25 maximum participants)
These sessions will consist of small group (1 student and 1-2 examiners) zoom style meetings/workshops and will rotate. Please click the button above to signup and reserve your position in our virtual Mock Orals.
You will be contacted with a zoom meeting link and instructions a few days before your time commitment. Each participant will join in the waiting room and be assigned to appropriate online rooms where we will matching Participants with Examiners.
2021 Scholarships Available For Vascular Trainees
Introducing the all-new Trainee Traveling Scholarships, available for Medical Students interested in applying to a Vascular Surgery Residency Program, and Residents and Fellows wishing to expand on their education in Vascular Surgery.
The Traveling Scholarship is meant to assist with costs associated with attending a Regional Society Meeting. Funds allocated are as follows:
- Medical Students: Up to $300 *
- Residents and Fellows: Up to $500 *
* Reimbursement for fees incurred
1. Please submit a Letter of Intent detailing your interest in Vascular Surgery and how this scholarship will help you to further your research and career in the field of Vascular Surgery. Please be sure to include the following details in your letter heading:
a) Your Mailing Address
b) Your Institution and Program Name
c) Your Program Director's (or Chief's) Name
d) Your Program Year (Indicate if Medical Student, Resident, Fellow)
2. You must be pre-registered for the course to be considered.
3. Must be located in the Region of Texas, Oklahoma, or Southern New Mexico.
4. Must be currently enrolled in Medical School or accredited Residency or Vascular Fellowship.