- (Formerly Corresponding Member) Available for other practitioners with a strong relationship with the Society and/or vascular disease and cases – Membership may be requested by former active members who have retired from practice or moved to a distant geographic location and no longer participate in the business of the society.
- No dues are required, however membership must be renewed annually
- Meeting attendance is optional
- Discounted meeting tuition is available
- No voting privileges
- Committee participation is not available